Navigation Home Boating Rentals Boats

Pick A LakePick A State

Lake Wylie In South Carolina

Lake Wylie, South Carolina

Boating, camping and fishing.

A delightful boating arena that's considered by many to be among the top bass fishing lakes in the southeast, Lake Wylie also has so much to offer visitors. There is easy launch of pleasure boats and fishing boats - from kayaks and canoes to pontoons and ski boats. Available rental boats include jon boats, pontoons and house boats. Campgrounds with RV hookups, lodging, restaurants, tackle stores, convenience stores and marinas are all available at Wylie Lake. Anglers will find healthy populations of crappie, white bass, perch, sunfish, chain pickerel and catfish roaming these waters. Lake Wylie is a 12,000-acre lake on the northern border of South Carolina, at Tega Cay. About 60% of the 1,200 miles of shoreline are in SC, the other 40% in NC. There is plenty of accessible shoreline for bank fishing near the four boat launch ramps plus two public access areas.

Area Amenities

Marina: YES
Boat Rental: YES
Boat Launch Ramp: YES
Campgrounds: YES
RV Hookups: YES
Lodging: YES
Convenience Store: YES
Bait & Tackle: YES
Restaurant: YES

Camping

Ebenezer Park Campground - 803 366-6620

Charlotte-Fort Mill KOA Journey Campground - 803 548-1148

Lakeside Campground - 727 946-4389

Lake Wylie Mobile Home/RV Campground - 803 831-7000

Wylie Reservoir Map

Fishing

Fish species found in Lake Wylie include largemouth bass, channel catfish, flathead catfish, black crappie, white crappie, bluegill, pumpkinseed sunfish, redbreast sunfish, redear sunfish, warmouth, white perch, yellow perch and chain pickerel.

Largemouth bass Channel catfish Flathead catfish Black crappie White crappie Bluegill Pumpkinseed Sunfish Redbreast Sunfish Redear Sunfish Warmouth Sunfish White Perch Yellow Perch Chain pickerel

Click here for a SC Fishing License.

Local Contact Information

Ebenezer Park
4490 Boatshore Rd
Rock Hill, SC 29732
803 366-6620

Find boating lakes in other states.